Cretan Medicare S.A.’s medical center, hold a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, which is always looking for people who love to learn. Cretan Medicare’s people believe on teamwork, open communication and high standards of quality in every sector. These principles are the basis of our personal commitment with the task of focusing on our patient’s fast recovery and satisfaction. Cretan Medicare S.A. offers their employees a dynamic and international environment where their ideas are valued. Wealso believe in employee stability and continuous training as we greatly recognize that our employees play a vital role in our ongoing success.
Location: CRETE-GREECE - Department: PUBLIC RELATIONS
Cretan Medicare: Public Relations Position Opening
Cretan Medicare S.A. is an internationally recognized company with Medical Centers which provide immediate and reliable treatment to the locals Members of our Community and Tourists who visit Crete. With 20 years’ experience in the Medical Industry, we are looking for a candidate to fulfill a Public Relations position in order to enhance the Cretan Medicare image and support the Company’s key business objectives and strategies. As a key member of the Strategic Communications team, the applicant will manage and execute public relations activities including measurement and reporting activities for Cretan Medicare’s PR Team. This position also requires flexibility due to the demand of daily external, face-to-face, communication. For this position, please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Maintaining and up-keeping immediate and direct contact with external cooperators (involves off-site contact).
• Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image.
• Create company, marketing and promotional literature and material (both print and electronic).
• Coordinate and Promote activities and services through public relations initiatives.
• Develop marketing communication plans including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
• Leverage existing relationships and cultivate new contact within business and industry.
• Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results.
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
• Maintain a key understanding of industry trends affecting clients and making appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategies surrounding them,
The Candidate must possess the following:
• BA/BS Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 2-5 years of proven working experience in Public Relations.
• Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns and event planning at both a local and international level.
• Strong language skills in English and Greek (writing and speaking). Knowledge of at least one second foreign language will be considered a plus.
• Ability to demonstrate high level of interpersonal skills required to interact with external cooperators.
• Ability to tolerate and handle stress in a high paced environment.
• Ability to perform effectively and prioritize accordingly despite sudden deadlines, while maintaining personal composure.
• Capable to take initiative in everyday challenges and use strong judgement skills to identify, analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to maintain high level of organizational and professional standards.
• Very strong computer skills: Ability to operate PC’s and PC applications.
• Knowledge of health and tourist industry.
• Driving License
• Flexible, curious, self-driven and motivated to excel.
BENEFITS WORKING AT CRETAN MEDICARE
- Clinical professionals.
- Rewarding experiences.
- Multi-lingual international enviroment.
- Career development.
- Worldwide reputation.