Cretan Medicare S.A.’s medical center, hold a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, which is always looking for people who love to learn. Cretan Medicare’s people believe on teamwork, open communication and high standards of quality in every sector. These principles are the basis of our personal commitment with the task of focusing on our patient’s fast recovery and satisfaction. Cretan Medicare S.A. offers their employees a dynamic and international environment where their ideas are valued. Wealso believe in employee stability and continuous training as we greatly recognize that our employees play a vital role in our ongoing success.
Location: HERSONISSOS - Department: INTERNATIONAL PATIENT DEPARTMENT (BACK OFFICE)
International Patient Department: Administration Position Opening
Cretan Medicare S.A. is an internationally recognized company with Medical Centers which provide immediate and reliable treatment to the local Members of our Community and Tourists who visit Crete. With 20 years’ experience in the Medical Industry, we are looking for a candidate to fulfill an administrative position in our International Patient Department, for the 2018 summer season. This is an exciting and intellectually challenging opportunity for a candidate who must have a background from an international environment, as high level of international correspondence with Patient, Assistance and Insurance Companies is an everyday activity.
• Collecting, verifying and monitoring medical information: Case handling and processing.
• Entering appropriate data into electronic medical records.
• Reviewing and collecting Patient documentation for medical file/case.
• Scheduling doctors’ consultations, ambulance and medical car transports and repatriation procedures.
• Continuous email and telephone contact with personnel of internal and external collaborators, with responsibility to ensure that satisfaction is maintained.
The candidate must possess the following:
• Strong language skills in English and Greek (writing and speaking). Knowledge of at least one second foreign language will be considered a plus.
• Strong Team Work skills and capability to interact successfully with co-workers.
• Ability to tolerate and handle stress in a high paced environment.
• Ability to perform effectively and prioritize accordingly despite sudden deadlines, while maintaining personal composure.
• Capable to take initiative in everyday challenges and use strong judgement skills to identify, analyze and solve problems.
• Experience in trouble shooting.
• Very strong computer skills: Ability to proficiently operate PC’s and PC applications.
• Strong office administration and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to demonstrate high level of interpersonal skills required to interact with Patients, Clinical Staff, Tour Operators/Reps, Insurance and Assistance Companies.
For this position, practical experience and knowledge is just as valuable as diplomas, and if you fulfill the above, please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you should have any questions, please contact us at 28970 29400.
BENEFITS WORKING AT CRETAN MEDICARE
- Clinical professionals.
- Rewarding experiences.
- Multi-lingual international enviroment.
- Career development.
- Worldwide reputation.