Quality Ambulance service in Crete High-Quality Services
Cretan Medicare operates a fleet of modern stretcher ambulances staffed on a 24-hour basis, 365 days a year. Equipped in accordance with the company’s specifications to meet the needs of the touristic area and local communities we serve. Our ambulance service is confident of its ability to continue providing quality ambulance service to each of the communities it serves – one patient at a time.
Cretan Medicare provides ambulance from Hospitals, Clinics, Hotels and airport repatriation if necessary. If for any reason you need ambulance transport with special needs assistance (i.e. oxygen supply, stretcher, wheelchair), Cretan Medicare has a team of doctors and nurses available to accompany the patient during his journey back to his country.
Cretan Medicare Ambulance Services:
- 24 Hour Basic and Advanced Life Support Transports
- Emergency and Non-Emergency Transports
- Hospital, Clinic, Diagnostic Centers, and Nursing Home Service Transfers
- Airport and Port Transfers
- Short and Long Distance Transfers
- Medical Teams trained for Adult and Pediatric Patients
- Specialty Care Transports
- Special Events Standbys
- Ambulance and escort services